Hi community! Any idea how I can cleanup license usage? I have 48 devices but somehow used up all my 50 licenses
It’s a manual process as of today – compare the MAC addresses from UMS and to the devices in the ILP. You can also export the info from UMS and ILP (license XML) and do some Excel magic to automate a bit
How do I remove license assignment?
Does that help?
Thanks that helped
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?