OS 11.02.100 breaks my Storefront connections, probably because of the new Workspace app 1906. Might be a SSL cipher issue. Anyone with a Citrix environment already has successfully upgraded to 11.02.100?
Nope. I am usually waiting until I reed success messages from you 🙂
haha, thx for your help 😉
I think I found the cause for the issue. According to support.citrix.com/article/CTX260336 we need to add the self-signed store certificate to the system cacerts… now the question is just how to do this? @member to the rescue 🙂
add it to “Files” in UMS and then add it to the ThinClients in “common Certificate” store!?
I know but didn’t help. Well might be the issue is not certificates related
I have just upgraded with No issues
Thx @member Issue arises probably only with the embedded browser and SAML authentication, regular connections are fine too for me.
I’m connecting from outside with Netscaler with Firefox and also working.
Yep, it’s an issue only if you use the workspace app embedded browser engine
Good to know it, thanks
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS 11.02.100 breaks my Citrix Storefront connections,’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”