The clients (OS11.03.580.01) do not always save their monitor settings, which is best seen in workplaces with two monitors. Sometimes the clients remember their settings for 1-2 days, after which we can set everything again by hand. These three settings for saving the monitor setting are also active.
Please download 11.05.100 and a reset to factory defaults should do the trick!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS 11.03.580.01 do not always save their monitor settings?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?