The clients (OS11.03.580.01) do not always save their monitor settings, which is best seen in workplaces with two monitors. Sometimes the clients remember their settings for 1-2 days, after which we can set everything again by hand. These three settings for saving the monitor setting are also active.
There is a Private Build that fixes that issue, sent you a PM.
is this fix also included in version 11.04.100?
Can you PM me the private build as well? Having this same issue
The fix is included in the freshly release 11.04 regular build.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS 11.03.580.01 do not always save their monitor settings?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?