I’m very happy to inform you, IGEL has released IGEL OS 11.04.100 (and the corresponding update of our OS Deployment Appliance)
The key points of this release are:
• Base update to Ubuntu 18.04 and current Kernel version (for extending our hardware support)
• Focus on Unified Communication:
• Integration of the ZOOM Media Plugin for Citrix
• Added support for Cisco Webex Teams VDI and Webex Meetings VDI
• Enhanced peripheral support (EPOS and Poly)
• Offering very demanded features, like:
• Chromium as alternative browser
• Browser-based Appliance Mode (as substitute for the well-known XenDesktop Appliance Mode)
• Captive Portal support
• Several updates of our integrated partner solutions, like Citrix Workspace App, Teradici PCoIP Ultra Client, ThinLinc, Speech, PowerTerm, etc.
In the course of the 11.04.100 release, we ́ve updated the base system of our OS Deployment Appliance to version 11.2.
View the release notes: www.igel.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/lxos_11.04.100.txt
These versions are now available via our www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/ software download section and the OS firmware update also via _Universal Firmware Update_ within our UMS.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!