Is anyone else having issues with firmware version 11.04.240 kicking users out of Citrix randomly? We were on version 11.04.130 previously and updated due to WebEx vdi issue and a cisco upgrade.
Yes, it is a known issue that has a few threads regarding it. It appears to be something with audio redirection
Not in general, but this thread is covering it:
pretty widely. Hope we will identify the root cause soon.
Thanks for the quick replies
If you have anything to add to that thread that hasn’t been mentioned, make sure to mention it in there as it helps with finding the root cause which helps with finding a fix
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS 11.04.24 kicking users out of Citrix randomly?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?