Is anyone else having issues with firmware version 11.04.240 kicking users out of Citrix randomly? We were on version 11.04.130 previously and updated due to WebEx vdi issue and a cisco upgrade.
Yes, it is a known issue that has a few threads regarding it. It appears to be something with audio redirection
Not in general, but this thread is covering it:
pretty widely. Hope we will identify the root cause soon.
Thanks for the quick replies
If you have anything to add to that thread that hasn’t been mentioned, make sure to mention it in there as it helps with finding the root cause which helps with finding a fix
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS 11.04.24 kicking users out of Citrix randomly?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”