Hi. Since update to 11.04.240.01 on UD2-LX 50 user reports “Our of memory” error with Citrix XenDesktop. Happens multiple times a day. Is this a known bug?
Seems to be an issue with workspace > 19.12 – we’ve switched from default (20.x) to 19.12 and the memory issues went away
OK. It’s really annoing… 1 bug fixed, 2 new…. Thank you for this tip!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS 11.04.240 on UD2-LX 50 user reports “Our of memory” error with Citrix XenDesktop’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS