HI, we have a customer that is doing a update from OS5 to OS10 (10.06.176) and when loggin in to Citrix at the login page it states “No Receiver detected” yet it does work. The customer wants to know why this is stated and what it means. (screenshots added) one is with OS 10 and the other with OS5 then it says “Receiver detected”
Hi, assuming you are using Firefox:
this thread covers different possible solutions for the removed NPAPI in Firefox:
Yes indeed Firefox, but is there a solution for this, the customer does not want to have to click “installed already” for every person that is working on the Thinclient
Changing the protocol handler in Storefront should help
So all the solutions are on the server side right ?
Yes – you could also create a separate store for IGEL and disable the HTML5 receiver for this store, might solve the issue as well
Oke thank you very much all 🙂
or don’t wipe the cookies in your FF session – this way the user has to detect it only once
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS 5 to IGEL OS 10 Upgrade – Citrix login page states “No Receiver detected” yet it works’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?