Hello! Apologies if this is not the correct place to post this, but we have run into an issue and wondering if there are any solutions.
We have a deployment with iGEL + Citrix + Windows session hosts with HDX optimisation. Microsoft Teams works with audio devices and webcam via the remote session, but the noise suppression options are removed when using Teams with VDI optimisations enabled. Apparently, this is because when using VDI + HDX optimisation, Teams runs in WebRTC mode like it would do when using a browser session. Disabling Teams VDI in the session options in UMS does return the noise suppression options in Teams, but the webcams no longer show a video stream – just a black video feed.
Does anyone have any solutions which would allow both noise suppression and webcam video to work simultaneously? Any assistance is much appreciated.
Hi, I assume you followed this guide, right?
Not sure if noise and echo are going in the same direction: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1643830744747559?thread_ts=1643713643.653389&channel=C8GP9JHQE&message_ts=1643830744.747559 igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1643830744747559?thread_ts=1643713643.653389&channel=C8GP9JHQE&message_ts=1643830744.747559
I hadn’t tried customising the HDX settings using these json options – I will give this a go, thank you.
Interesting, I can’t see the log entry that confirm the settings have taken effect after applying. I can see that the OverrideSettings option takes effect, but after restarting Teams and completing a call, I never see the “webrtcapi.NavigatorUserMedia” appear in the log. I did all 3 EnableXXX options into the json file and kept them on one line.
I can only see this in the log when using ‘OverrideSettings’
Hem, weird. which firmware?
11.05 – Quite a few versions out of date it seems. I’ll get thisupdated and try again
And after an update – it’s there. Thanks so much!
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?