Can anybody shed some light on why I am having issues with cameras on laptops that have OS11.03.500 and 11.04.100? The camera works very intermittently.
Is there a way for me to troubleshoot the Zoom VDI built into 11.04.100?
I would go that route:
1. Install 11.04.130 (this one is a way more stable)
2. Check if the Zoom Versions are the same (5.0.415463 on our side)
3. set the following settings in screenshot and check how it evolves:
And the logs on endpoint side are here: (see images in the IGEL Community on Slack)
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS Camera / Webcam working very intermittently’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS