Igel cannot register. whether FQDN or IP address. show me below picture.
Please check if port TCP 30001 from Endpoint=>UMS is opened in Firewall/Windows Firewall.
How to check port on UDC3?
It’s probably more of an inbound issue on the UMS side
Open a terminal on Igel (Accessories, Terminal, +, save), open the terminal, login as root:
probeport yourumsserver 30001
@https://app.slack.com/team/U8JEK7B4N René Bigler I opened 30001 and 30005 on UMS server.
Have you opened port 8443?
P.s 30001 is both TCP & UDP
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS cannot register with UMS, whether FQDN or IP address’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?