Igel cannot register. whether FQDN or IP address. show me below picture.
Please check if port TCP 30001 from Endpoint=>UMS is opened in Firewall/Windows Firewall.
How to check port on UDC3?
It’s probably more of an inbound issue on the UMS side
Open a terminal on Igel (Accessories, Terminal, +, save), open the terminal, login as root:
probeport yourumsserver 30001
@https://app.slack.com/team/U8JEK7B4N René Bigler I opened 30001 and 30005 on UMS server.
Have you opened port 8443?
P.s 30001 is both TCP & UDP
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS cannot register with UMS, whether FQDN or IP address’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS