Hi, I want to share my os-customization with the community. Basically we use this in Notebooks.
The main changes are the Icons called:
• Raton(mouse), with this icon you disable the trackpad because it is very common touch it when you are writing in the keyboard.
• Pantalla Externa(External Screen/display) sometimes when you connect the Igel notebook to an external screen, Tv, projector,.. you have the screen cut. With this you solve it.
• Pantallas Base Izq. Principal( Extend Display Left display as primary) You extend your screens depending of your preferences , primary left or primary right.
• Network: When you connect to RJ-45 Ethernet cable and you have also wifi connection, it disconnect from wifi automatically.
• Security: When you close the Notebook Lid, it disconnect from VDI and closes Igel Citrix session.
(see images in IGEL Community on Slack)
This is great! I love the additional security items you implemented! Well done! Would it be possible for you to share the profiles with us? So others can see how to do it too? THANK YOU! Well done indeed!
yes, sure that was my second step 🙂
Great Job! Love it!
Thank you Daniel! If you don’t mind, I will add these to the update of the getting started and customization guides!
Thanks this is very helpful!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS customizations – mouse, external screen/display, extend display left display as primary, network, and security’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?