Hello, the device i connected to ICG is showing purple icon with cloud on it, as is not licensed but connected to the ICG server, and i can’t reach it remotely, although it was “green” before i connected it to the ICG server. Should i delete the device and add it again? i don’t think the problem is license. Thank you
Hello, if you look at the device locally (About) is the device showing a License / EMP subscription?
Which UMS / ICG / IGEL OS versions are you using btw.?
thank you, but i found out why 🙂
May I ask what it was ? 😄
i need to install the ICG license for the IGEL OS 11
You meant EMP Subscription, right?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS device showing purple icon in UMS now that it is connected to UMS, can’t connect ot it’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?