Having issues with this device, it started showing red in UMS and I re-scanned and added it, it says certificate not valid when adding and shows black, any ideas how to get it back online?
Usually it is related to a device that is already registered by another UMS.
Can you try to reset the device to factory Defaults and retry? Is there another UMS or ICG on that network?
Don’t forget to delete it from the current UMS after a factory reset. (and remove it from the recycle bin if it is enabled)
I have UMS installed on a test server but that device is not in that test UMS, Will try resetting it to factory defaults and see how I go, Thanks.
I had similar problem, my solution was to renew the UMS Certificate. Security Algorithm was to old for platform 11.04.xxx 11.04.xxx
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS device showing red in UMS, after re-adding device I receive ‘certificate not valid”. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?