Having issues with this device, it started showing red in UMS and I re-scanned and added it, it says certificate not valid when adding and shows black, any ideas how to get it back online?
Usually it is related to a device that is already registered by another UMS.
Can you try to reset the device to factory Defaults and retry? Is there another UMS or ICG on that network?
Don’t forget to delete it from the current UMS after a factory reset. (and remove it from the recycle bin if it is enabled)
I have UMS installed on a test server but that device is not in that test UMS, Will try resetting it to factory defaults and see how I go, Thanks.
I had similar problem, my solution was to renew the UMS Certificate. Security Algorithm was to old for platform 11.04.xxx 11.04.xxx
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS device showing red in UMS, after re-adding device I receive ‘certificate not valid”. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?