Hi, has anyone seen an issue where IGEL UDC devices set to use the extended screen setup but revert to mirrored after a rebootsuspend?
Hi, how did you setup the displays? With the Display Switcher:
If yes, don’t forget the tickbox preserve settings over reboot.
Hi, yep users have access to that to setchange the display and the tick box for the settings to persist over a reboot is enabled (within the profile – cant be changed).
Ok! Which Firmware is in use and which kind of displays are connected?
Currently in use is 10.05.500 – and one of the users was using a HP E232 for both screens
Display port displays?
another reported user was using E233 displays.
correct – they are using display ports
I am awaiting some logs to see if I can see anything :thinking_face:
it might have to do with this topic: kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05.700/en/solving-hotplugging-issues-with-display-port-monitors-13509166.html
Thats looks like it could be it – will get that tested, many thanks Sebastien 👍
ah just checked, i already have that set as it is a default setting 😞
It‘s worst a try to to test a firmware update to 10.05.800 then because we fixed a few issues there!
thats on the cards 👍
Great! Keep us in the loop if possible, keep my fingers crossed!
will do, cheers
Looks like this is resolved in 10.05.800 after initial testing 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS devices set to use the extended screen setup but revert to mirrored after a rebootsuspend?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”