Hi, has anyone seen an issue where IGEL UDC devices set to use the extended screen setup but revert to mirrored after a rebootsuspend?
Hi, how did you setup the displays? With the Display Switcher:
If yes, don’t forget the tickbox preserve settings over reboot.
Hi, yep users have access to that to setchange the display and the tick box for the settings to persist over a reboot is enabled (within the profile – cant be changed).
Ok! Which Firmware is in use and which kind of displays are connected?
Currently in use is 10.05.500 – and one of the users was using a HP E232 for both screens
Display port displays?
another reported user was using E233 displays.
correct – they are using display ports
I am awaiting some logs to see if I can see anything :thinking_face:
it might have to do with this topic: kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05.700/en/solving-hotplugging-issues-with-display-port-monitors-13509166.html
Thats looks like it could be it – will get that tested, many thanks Sebastien 👍
ah just checked, i already have that set as it is a default setting 😞
It‘s worst a try to to test a firmware update to 10.05.800 then because we fixed a few issues there!
thats on the cards 👍
Great! Keep us in the loop if possible, keep my fingers crossed!
will do, cheers
Looks like this is resolved in 10.05.800 after initial testing 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS devices set to use the extended screen setup but revert to mirrored after a rebootsuspend?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?