Has anyone seen issues with display switch where user cannot select it and their screen are stuck on screen mirroring? OS version 11.01.100.01
They were a few bugs in 11.01.100, yes. Can you try an upgrade to 11.02.150, or 11.03.110 (if 11.02. doesn‘t work, but test that on a device that could stay on 11.03., a downgrade isn‘t easy in that case).
We did have that issue, we had to reset the monitors back to the factory default settings and then restart the thin clicent and then the option appeared. Also you also cant dasiey chain the monitors, or you will have the same issue.
@member – Thanks I will try this with one device today and feedback the results.
@member – Upgraded to 11.03.110 and the problem is still there. User was able to launch Display Switch and correct it, but upon reboot is back to mirrored screens, despite the ‘Preserve settings over reboot’ being in place
Did you also set the box by: Display Switch > Options > Smart display configuration and Configure new displays when connected?
Both of those settings are in place, yes.
How are the displays connected to the device?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS display switch: user cannot select it and their screen are stuck on screen mirroring? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?