Hello IGEL Community – We have Problems with our IGEL Thin Clients – Problem are on all Versions – we have some V4, many V5 and some V10 – ca. 120 Igel at all – i try my best to make it understanable….. few of our Igels start the OS, Loginscreen is loaded, Login is made, Apps are fetched but when you try to start one we can see the “starting xxxx” windows – then windows disapears – no app start and no session is created on the Citrixfarm.
Hello, is the issue present on every device / firmware? can you try to check if an access by opening a firefox session instead, works then?
Hello Sebastian, no the Problem occurs actually on 6 devices – but every OS is involved (V4, V5 and V10)
Firefox Session means? Open Firefox on Igel and try over the Webinterface?
my problem is that no session is created – i guess that it has to be an lizense problem – i never had a similar problem in 18 years in this business 🙂
oh maybe i missunderstood the forum here and posted my problem into another threat?
Yes, Firefox and Webinterface was my first idea😄
Well, can you check which Firmware version is in use and give me a short info?
Last thing: if something went wrong, you could reset the device to factory defaults and reregister it to avoid some old misconfiguration.
Hey Sebastian, now it`s running again, let me explain 🙂
I made a Reset on the Igel`s – nothing changed, then i made a manual Firmware up and downgrade – nothing changed, after this a made the Post here in the Forum.
I went home after that …. this morning i restartet our lizenzserver and all is running again ….. sorry for that, i should have tried this before writing here but sometimes the most obvious thing is done at last … sorry.
That‘s fine, happy that you solved it and thanks for the feedback!! 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS does not login to CItrix farm – error “starting xxxx” then windows disapears’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS