Good day I install igel os for the first time on lenovo T440 notebook. Unfortunately Igel doesn’t detect neither the keyboard nor mouse
Good evening! Can you give us a few details on how you tested it? I mean Igel Version and Product (UDC or UDP)?
Sure I just downloaded new os file 11.01.100
it is OSC i don’t have access to UDP
I install UMS with default settings. It didn’t ask about certificate etc
Thanks!! Ok, strange… usually keyboard is pretty straight forward…
So: no keyboard actions at all? Caps lock led? We speak about the builtin KB, right?
I know it sounds weird but could you retry the experiment with a standard Linux Distro like Ubuntu? The 440 is from MHO nothing really exotic and should be compatible to 99%.
Indeed it is a bit strange windows was runing fine on it. I added external mousekb to get going. We just testing it for a first time
Is there a way to inject the drivers later or into the os deployment disk
Yes, that’s something we could do (even if I assume that there should be a quicker fix 😄). In which country are you located, if I may ask?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS doesn’t detect neither the keyboard nor mouse on Lenovo T440’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive