Good day I install igel os for the first time on lenovo T440 notebook. Unfortunately Igel doesn’t detect neither the keyboard nor mouse
Good evening! Can you give us a few details on how you tested it? I mean Igel Version and Product (UDC or UDP)?
Sure I just downloaded new os file 11.01.100
it is OSC i don’t have access to UDP
I install UMS with default settings. It didn’t ask about certificate etc
Thanks!! Ok, strange… usually keyboard is pretty straight forward…
So: no keyboard actions at all? Caps lock led? We speak about the builtin KB, right?
I know it sounds weird but could you retry the experiment with a standard Linux Distro like Ubuntu? The 440 is from MHO nothing really exotic and should be compatible to 99%.
Indeed it is a bit strange windows was runing fine on it. I added external mousekb to get going. We just testing it for a first time
Is there a way to inject the drivers later or into the os deployment disk
Yes, that’s something we could do (even if I assume that there should be a quicker fix 😄). In which country are you located, if I may ask?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS doesn’t detect neither the keyboard nor mouse on Lenovo T440’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”