Seems Something went wrong when downloading OS 11.04.200 and now I can see it in UMS or have the ability to download it again. Any one know how to resolve?
Did you delete it and remove it from the recycle bin before downloading again?
Thank you sir, that was the missing step, thank you for the quick reply!
As a side question, is there a way to import the download manually, meaning I download straight from the IGEL page and import it into UMS?
Yes — From here … get the zip file and import it in
This is great, thank you so much!
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”