Seems Something went wrong when downloading OS 11.04.200 and now I can see it in UMS or have the ability to download it again. Any one know how to resolve?
Did you delete it and remove it from the recycle bin before downloading again?
Thank you sir, that was the missing step, thank you for the quick reply!
As a side question, is there a way to import the download manually, meaning I download straight from the IGEL page and import it into UMS?
Yes — From here … get the zip file and import it in
This is great, thank you so much!
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?