Seems Something went wrong when downloading OS 11.04.200 and now I can see it in UMS or have the ability to download it again. Any one know how to resolve?
Did you delete it and remove it from the recycle bin before downloading again?
Thank you sir, that was the missing step, thank you for the quick reply!
As a side question, is there a way to import the download manually, meaning I download straight from the IGEL page and import it into UMS?
Yes — From here … get the zip file and import it in
Software Downloads – Workspace Edition
This is great, thank you so much!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS download in UMS did not work correctly’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?