Has anyone come across an error when trying to deploy 11.04.130. Error: Firmware no signed. Cannot get info from update location. Firmware update failed. The new firmware is not signed. Update not allowed.
Could you provide a Screenshot of the whole Directory where the Update is in? Especially including file size?
What do you mean by directory? In Windows Explorer?
I guess you mean ums_filetransfer?
Yes, exactly or by Browser pointing to the folder where the Update is extracted to.
Yes, it should be under ums_filetransfer if not moved elsewhere.
No file size listed
You can click on it and open it as a subfolder.
Looks like all I needed to do was reboot the TC, and they took the update. Had to reboot about 100 of them in order to push the new firmware.
Thanks as always!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS Error: Firmware no signed – Firmware update failed’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”