Hello Igelitos, we have Problems with IGEL W10 Igel UD3 and UD6…
Your PC/Device needs to be repaired
The Boot Configuration Data file doesn ́t contain valid information for an operating system.
error code 0xc0000098
But when I start the Microsoft EFI File from the Boot Manager, it works…
Can anyone help me?
what happens if you re-deploy the latest Igel Snapshot to the device, does it repair it then?
I will try it, by a bug of Nachos 😉
bug of nachos: all an insectívoro would want
Snapshot installed, but it still reboots with the failure… :-/
Did you changed something on Bios side, like Secure Boot or so?
I’ve now reset it to factory settings and loaded the file via SMB.
Now it seems to be working …
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS Error: “The Boot Configuration Data file doesn´t contain valid information for an operating system”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?