Anyone know what to do if you can’t update and get this message?
Error: “Update source doesn’t provide required partition. The system isn’t fully operational”
I tried unchecking Cisco JVDI Client already.
Did you tried to assign to assign the corresponding firmware update file to the endpoint and reboot?
Is the feature disabled under System=>Firmware customization features?
Which firmware version are you using atm.?
From which version to which you wanna update?
11.01.110.01 > 11.01.120.01
System>Firmware customization is Defaults
The Firmware update is successfully working on other devices – just not this one.
I tried factory resetting it as well.
Can you check if Cisco isn‘t set (just to be sure) under features, locally, in Igel Setup a.e. or just right click in UMS, Edit Configuration?
Is the feature maybe set under Session=>Citrix=>UC?
UC (and all Citrix Settings) are default.
Ok! thanks, local read features like expected, everything by default? I‘min a hotel, let me check my lab, moment please.
Just tested the procedure in a weird way but it worked. So let‘s try another approach on your side please:
1) move the device to a folder where only the firmware update file for 11.01.110 is assigned
2) create a profile based on 11.01.110 where the Cisco feature is ACTIVATED and assign to your folder
3) reboot the device and check if errors happen
4) Remove the 110 firmware and replace it by 120
5) retry the update
@member -That Worked! TyTy!!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS Error: “Update source doesn’t provide required partition. The system isn’t fully operational”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”