Have had a few recent machines start showing this error.
“Error: Failed to resolve host. The system isn’t fully operational”
They are on different firmware’s. Any thoughts?
Usually, it‘s related to a feature that the endpoint is trying to install, can you assign a firmware to the directory where the endpoints are sorted in, reboot the endpoint and check if a feature is installing and / or the error is gone?
So weirdly enough, one fixed the error by applying the new firmware. One only started receiving after a firmware update. I will go with a FW update as the fix for now.
Please check if something is set on:
Right click on device, Edit configuration
System,Firmware Customization,Features. Usually something was disable or enabled there.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS errror: “Error: Failed to resolve host. The system isn’t fully operational”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS