I am currently testing firmware updates via the ICG. For this we use citrix Sharefile as a repository. If I now want to initiate the update via the UMS, the UMS says “no response from thin client received” but after a few seconds the message about the firmware update appears on the thin client. So why is the UMS showing me an error?
Hello Oliver, can you share a few i formations about your UMS / ICG / Igel OS Versions?
UMS 06.04.100, ICG 2.01.110 and i want to update from OS11.02.150 to OS11.03.580
Is this happening too when sending a profile to the device or only on updates?
If I want to push a profile to the device it takes a long time but I don’t get an error message in the UMS.
Do you have the chance to update the ICG to a newer version to see if the issue persists?
Sure. But i found only this www.myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_CLOUD_GATEWAY/ where can i find a newer version ?
Sent you a PM.
Ah, sorry. I try it.
unfortunately nothing has changed. the problem is still there. can i look into any logs ?
Will send you a link to my update Profile, just a Moment.
Uploading the 11.03.580 now, will take a few moments.
Could you register one of your devices on my ICG? I could double check then if the problem persists on my side.
Sure, we can try that 🙂
Perfect, sent you a PM.
hmm, I’m going to have to try using sharefile again as the repository. I wasn’t able to get it to work and we thought it was due to how it handled the FTPS encryption. Sounds like maybe you had it working.
We are using an Windows IIS Server & using HTTPS and we are getting the “Error No response from the Client received” message during our v11.03.580 upgrade. We move the device to a new directory that has the new 11.03.580 version Profiles, then implement the 11.03.580 FIRMware update. Are we doing the sequence wrong? The IGEL OS version of the devices that are getting that error are v11.01.110.01.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS firmware updates via the ICG with ShareFile repository’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?