Updatated to IGEL OS 11.04.200 and we are getting input lag on some wireless devices. These are LG AIO thin clients we are using. Has anyone else ran into this?
Are you using Native USB redirection or Vmare View Horizon by any chance?
It is configured, but I removed all the USB policies and tried it with no change
Are you using horizon View?
we are on Horizon 7.12 with Windows 10 2004
Then please check this thread, that should cover your case:
I disabled H.264 and it seems to be working, testing in a production sample
ok, seems to be working. Just a note, this problem affected 11.03 as well…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS getting input lag on some wireless device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS