Hey everybody! My users are complaining about their Igel being locked by a session left by the earlier user. They connect to a Citrix farm. Sometimes a user leaves the Igel without logging out of the session, the session locks the Igel with a lock screen after being idle for a while. There should be an opportunity to “shift user”, but there is nothing. The user who want to use the abandoned Igel, have to pull the power cord. I understand that this is a Citrix problem, but are there are there any possibility in the Igel settings to drop an idle Citrix session after a certain time? 😬
Yeah… That‘s a funny topic where we have a couple of Feature Requests already and are working on them.
Are you using the synchronize Citrix Password with screensaver or Kerberos passthrough function?
If not pressing ctrl+win+d would minimize everything and the second user may logoff.
If yes: using a Screensaver command like pnlogoff may help also:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS is locked by a Citrix session left by the earlier user, any way to prevent this?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?