Hello Community, is someone using DELL Docking Station ( D6000 ) and the network interface of the docking station is useable? We have one laptop with IGEL OS converted and the docking station is plugged, Displays are working but the IGEL OS is not recognizing the network interface of the docking station. Any ideas?
Both interfaces are visable in terminal eth0 and eth1 .. but switching to the network interface of the docking station don’T get any ip adress
Is the second interface activated in the profile?
Sometimes it’s so simple! Thank you
Im curious what laptop are you using for the docking station?
Dell Latitude 5400
I’m using that docking station w/ a macbook pro, Dell lattitude 5510, and an HP…but I don’t have that one anymore and forget the model
seems to work pretty well across the board
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS is not recognizing the network interface of the DELL Docking Station (D6000 ) docking station’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive