Does anybody know if Igel thin clients support Network tagging. my network sends DSCP value tags on certain voice traffic, but the clients doesnt send the TAGS back. I need thos tags for my QOS for voice.
You mean that our Igel sets the DCSP in the header? We don’t have this integration atm. from what I recal.
Is it the setting “multistream sessions” within Sessions –> Citrix –> Citrix Global –> Options ?
I dont have the option for multistream available. the DSCP tags are used for pretagging network traffic, the traffic that arrives on the thin client has the tags , but the traffic that leaves the thinclient doesnt have it anymore. for PC you can apply QOS policys so that they can apply it but on thin clients i dont find it
iptables is used (–set-dscp value). Get with your network person to obtain the correct command.
• Work with Network team to get iptables command to issue on Linux
• On IGEL open terminal as root and test the command
• Then create a profile for network QoS and issue the custom command after network starts
Found this link — www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/qos-linux/
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”