We use Igel UDC ver 10.03 to access Citrix 7.15. they have been working well.
I upgraded SF from 7.15 to latest 1912. but UDC is not able to SF.
Hi Vastsea. Did you use a non-SSL http store with 7.15?
Yes. I ues http with 7.15
and the URL is still http: ?
Check if you activated HTML5 receiver. If you don’t need it, deactivate. it
And you should post the pics here in this thread an not open a new one every time 🙂
I am sorry. I am a fresh student in here 🙂
no prob – we’re all learning 😉
I didn’t activate HTML5
How to fix the issue?
I would suggest to update to the latest v10 version IGEL OS as there are updates regarding the Citrix Receiver.
I tested OS11 today. but it still doesn’t wrok
below pictures from OS11
how did you configure the UMS profile?
How to show my profile to you?
screenshots are the best here or right click the endpoint, export device settings and PM me the file
for OS11 I would though test wiht 11.03.530 as there are newer Citrix WSA integrated and other bugs and security features updated
it’s in the profile you sent me. enviromental variable and the Browser start page refers to this variable
I setup Citrix StoreFront server in LAN environment
then that’s not the right profile.
that’s why I asked for the device settings. right click on the device, go for “export device settings” and PM me the ZIP
Oh. I forgot change it.
it is from our vendor.
I sent setting file to you by PM
thx – could you verify in the Storefront console that the HTML5 store isn’t activated? it’s done by default AFAIK.
but when you click on “already installed” what’s coming next?
When I click on “already installed” the picture will show
If you have only IGEL (Linux Clients) you can edit the web.conf on the Storefront Server to Fix the Problem
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS not able to connect to Citrix StoreFront 1912? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?