Anyone else having problems with IGEL OS not recognizing an older wireless NIC?
Specs: IGEL Workspace OS 11.03.583.01 on HP mt41 mobile thin client. NIC: Broadcom 802.11 a/b/g/n
Same profiles work for other models.
Opened a ticket with IGEL Support. This worked: System > Registry > network.drivers.use_backport_drivers set to ‘false’
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ IGEL OS not recognizing an older wireless NIC?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?