Is there a build in IGEL screen saver build in policy with 11.04.100? The device goes in “sleep mode” and displays the IGEL logo after being idle for ~10 mins.
You mean in general? Yes, the screensaver starts usually after 10 min. if nothing else was set by Firmware customization or / and Profile.
This was not enabled with OS10x, is there a setting to disable?
Well, I‘m pretty sure it was already on OS10, let me check
Default is set to 5 minutes
Default power suspend option is never
thank you 👍
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR