Configured the FW update/port/protocol in the UMS update, but the thin client update times out (seemingly connecting on the wrong/default https port not 8443). Any ideas?
UDPocket on 10.02.120 right now. Can browse to 192.168.0.108:8443/ums_filetransfer and get auth prompt no problem
Do you need the / before ums_filetransfer? In the log it looks like there is a double // between the ip and ums
@member would you be able to send us a screenshot of your Firmware Object in your UMS?
I’ll do my best to shoot over a cell phone photo… its on an isolated lab network atm 🙂
RE: the slash, I used ums to download (and configure htis). all i swapped was ‘host’ to the ip of the server
Yeah, the slash is at the same place in my UMS. Just to avoid misunderstandings: you said browsing the ums_filetransfer is fine. So I assume you opened a Firefox on the endpoint and browsed into the os_10.05.500_public… Folder. Right? If not please check that, and try to open the osiv.inf file
Where would that public folder be at? the only folders I’ve been to are within ums_filetransfer/(firmwarename) and trying to load osiv.inf from there results in an auth prompt
im using generated passwords so i dont know that to continue from there 🙂
strangely…after lunch…now it works with zero changes O_O
Thanks – Ill look into if osmeone changed something while I was out…
Let‘s say we solved the problem with positive vibes
Ok, just for info: the auth prompt may be filled out by your UMS Console Login credentials.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS thin client update times out (seemingly connecting on the wrong/default https port not 8443)?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?