Configured the FW update/port/protocol in the UMS update, but the thin client update times out (seemingly connecting on the wrong/default https port not 8443). Any ideas?
UDPocket on 10.02.120 right now. Can browse to 192.168.0.108:8443/ums_filetransfer and get auth prompt no problem
Do you need the / before ums_filetransfer? In the log it looks like there is a double // between the ip and ums
@member would you be able to send us a screenshot of your Firmware Object in your UMS?
I’ll do my best to shoot over a cell phone photo… its on an isolated lab network atm 🙂
RE: the slash, I used ums to download (and configure htis). all i swapped was ‘host’ to the ip of the server
Yeah, the slash is at the same place in my UMS. Just to avoid misunderstandings: you said browsing the ums_filetransfer is fine. So I assume you opened a Firefox on the endpoint and browsed into the os_10.05.500_public… Folder. Right? If not please check that, and try to open the osiv.inf file
Where would that public folder be at? the only folders I’ve been to are within ums_filetransfer/(firmwarename) and trying to load osiv.inf from there results in an auth prompt
im using generated passwords so i dont know that to continue from there 🙂
strangely…after lunch…now it works with zero changes O_O
Thanks – Ill look into if osmeone changed something while I was out…
Let‘s say we solved the problem with positive vibes
Ok, just for info: the auth prompt may be filled out by your UMS Console Login credentials.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS thin client update times out (seemingly connecting on the wrong/default https port not 8443)?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?