anyone have any pointers to making IGEL OS thin clients work best with Virtual Box for testing and development? We are seeing a lot of blank screens and errors when running under Virtual Box as we are trying to sort out the profiles and configs
I run testing in VirtualBox without issue. Try rebooting and go into verbose mode to see where it is hanging. Tip, pull up virtual keyboard and hit ESC during boot.
I have documentation on setting up lab sandbox using VirtualBox. See the blogs on IGEL Community web site
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS thin clients on Virtual Box Best Practices’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?