anyone have any pointers to making IGEL OS thin clients work best with Virtual Box for testing and development? We are seeing a lot of blank screens and errors when running under Virtual Box as we are trying to sort out the profiles and configs
I run testing in VirtualBox without issue. Try rebooting and go into verbose mode to see where it is hanging. Tip, pull up virtual keyboard and hit ESC during boot.
I have documentation on setting up lab sandbox using VirtualBox. See the blogs on IGEL Community web site
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS thin clients on Virtual Box Best Practices’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS