anyone have any pointers to making IGEL OS thin clients work best with Virtual Box for testing and development? We are seeing a lot of blank screens and errors when running under Virtual Box as we are trying to sort out the profiles and configs
I run testing in VirtualBox without issue. Try rebooting and go into verbose mode to see where it is hanging. Tip, pull up virtual keyboard and hit ESC during boot.
I have documentation on setting up lab sandbox using VirtualBox. See the blogs on IGEL Community web site
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS thin clients on Virtual Box Best Practices’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”