anyone have any pointers to making IGEL OS thin clients work best with Virtual Box for testing and development? We are seeing a lot of blank screens and errors when running under Virtual Box as we are trying to sort out the profiles and configs
I run testing in VirtualBox without issue. Try rebooting and go into verbose mode to see where it is hanging. Tip, pull up virtual keyboard and hit ESC during boot.
I have documentation on setting up lab sandbox using VirtualBox. See the blogs on IGEL Community web site
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS thin clients on Virtual Box Best Practices’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”