❓ Anyone installed IGEL OS under Parallels Desktop? I’m wanting to find out how to install Parallels Tools
hey buddy – did you get an answer to this? I enjoy running Parallels for my WIndows VM on Mac but i cant get the IGEL OS to install – i get a crash shortly after boot
Install works for me but I’d like to see if I can install the drivers
old version of IGEL OS 11 worked – 11.3 didnt out of the box – had to use VESA mode
to enable the latest version of parallels to work with IGEL OS 11.3.500 and above you have to change the GPU driver used by parallels – type needs to equal 0 not 1 `<Video VideoMemorySize_patch=”1″ dyn_lists=””>`
Has anyone done this successfully lately? I am not sure where to change the GPU driver Simon mentions.
Never mind, figured it out. Within the package of the parallels VM is a config file
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS