IGEL OS UCC Guide v1.7 is out now on files.igelcommunity.com/igelos_ucc_configuration_guide.pdf
• all configurations now based on IGEL OS 11.05.100 (tested)
• additional information about UDP vs. TCP with Citrix
• additional information for MS Teams optimization
Well done Lars! 🙂
Hi Lars, we use Citrix XenApp published desktops and WebEx meetings and Igel. I have created the settings in the Igel console. The problem is when I start WebExMeeting on the published Desktop, I can select my webcam and sound in the preview, here everything works. When I join the meeting it does not find any audio connection and also the webcam is not shown anymore.
Second question is we also use notebooks that connect to Citrix published desktops, here in the WebEx Meeting is not displayed in the title bar – VDI although I have installed the plugin. Is the plugin only used for the ThinClients?
An additional tip for vGPU enabled VMware Horizon users trying to get WebEx Teams to work. It will not detect your virtual desktop as VDI and establish the virtual channel, until you implement the following registry value for each user.
vSGA machines are detected by WebEx Teams just fine and do not need this registry value.
Sorry I forgot to add that, its now planned for the next update @member
If you scroll all the way down to “miscellaneous” on below Cisco page, you will see also a HKLM option. Odd that they mention Citrix & WVD and not Horizon, but i can assure you that it is the same deal.
Its now added to next version, which will be available today 😉
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS Unified Communication (UCC) Guide v1.7’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?