Hi all, after update from LX10 to LX 11.04.200 (UD3) I have error msg:
Error: Failed to write partition data. The system isn’t fully operational.
Hi Josip, what happens when reassigning the 11.04.200 Firmware to the Device and hit Update (again)?
after downgrade to 11.03.583 error is gone and everything is ok. After that i tried to upgrade from 11.03.583 to 11.04.200 – Error: Not enough space on local drive
Ok!! That‘s good to know!
now is ok!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS Update “Error: Failed to write partition data. The system isn’t fully operational”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS