Is there a link where I can see what version of IGEL OS is supported with CVAD 1912 CU1?
p>A couple of links —
So, from the two links above (see 2nd) we need 19.10 or newer from the IGEL Citrix profile.
I don’t think you need to worry about the version of IGEL OS, but rather the version(s) of receiver workspace that they contain.
So from an IGEL perspective it comes down to the receiver version you have in place? I have these links and am good with the Workspace app. Just wanted to make sure from the IGEL OS side we are good. Currently running 10.06.110. Thanks for the response as well!
Release Notes per firmware give a good overview what (and what not) is supported
I am noticing one thing. our client upgraded to 1912 and my policies are set to use “For the entire screen” for the video codec for compression setting. However only on the IGELS regardless of the Citrix policy uses actively changing regions. upgraded to 10.06.190. Ideas?
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?