Anybody knows this issue? after applying a new wallpaper via ums, the wallpaper will not be changed if choosen “apply at next reboot” – it appears a black igel default wallpaper instead….
did you configure it via “Firmware Customizations” or a normal profile?
Normally it doesn’t matter, but the former is the easier one.
What Udo said. As long as the file is the correct format and size then applying it via the Firmware Customizations area is much easier.
JPG are fine for all FW customizations BUT the start button, there a PNG is needed.
If you are using Firmware Customization make sure there is not a space in the file name 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS Wallpaper is not being show if “apply at next reboot” is set?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS