Igel with 4k uhd display
Is there a way for dpi settings? Or change resolution in ica session without change the resolution on local
I can’t really find much on it other than this. Lots of info on using windows, but not with linux.
On Igel OS, this setting might fit:
If I remember correctly, Citrix sessions use (only) the client’s resolution, so there is no way to change the resolution in the session without changing it on the client. I normally just use the native (4k) resolution on the monitor and set the scaling (D.P.I.) in the XenDesktop session if necessary.
If the endpoint is windows, there are scaling options in citrix workspace app, but don’t see that as an option in linux. What @member posted, it looks like it can automate some of that using the smart setting on the dpi detection.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS with 4K UHD display
– Is there a way to configure DPI settings? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”