Hello, hopefully a simple question: We have 50 clients that we want to connect to our IGEL ICG. we tried it out at our company with a network connection similar to the end network connection, and it worked flawless.
Now that the clients are shipped out to the customer it doesnt work. its the same network connection, differnt IP Network i think, and the clients that were tested are no longer recognized as activated in the igel lizenzportal.
Also, none of the tested clients are appering in the UMS. The customer uses the one time passwort we have and has the right server adress.
Hello Ian, if you open a local terminal on one of this devices:
probeport YourIcg YourICGPort
does it state successful?
Hello, it seems like the problem was a network problem. One of the clients is already in the UMS, so its working now.
But thank you for the comment, if we have some problems again we’ll be using that for further troubleshooting
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS worked fine connecting to ICG when configured, move to remote site and can no longer conenct? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”