After deploying IGEL OS11 users on UD2 devices are complaining that the boot up time is too long. Is there anyway to optimise this?
They have a WVD session and Microsoft Teams custom partition and thats it.
Which Generation UD2 are you using (ID) and which Firmware are you using atm.?
In a first way you could check where the boot time is getting lost: Bios, Bootsplash, Desktop, Network, Session starts. You could disable unneeded features:
IGEL UD2-LX 40
very long delay on “pulsating triangle shaped icon in the middle of the screen”
Saw the same with our UD2s – didn’t try to disable unused features yet. Seems to me like the storage on those devices isn’t the fastest and might be the reason for the long boot times.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS11 users on UD2 devices are complaining that the boot up time is too long’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”