After deploying IGEL OS11 users on UD2 devices are complaining that the boot up time is too long. Is there anyway to optimise this?
They have a WVD session and Microsoft Teams custom partition and thats it.
Which Generation UD2 are you using (ID) and which Firmware are you using atm.?
In a first way you could check where the boot time is getting lost: Bios, Bootsplash, Desktop, Network, Session starts. You could disable unneeded features:
IGEL UD2-LX 40
very long delay on “pulsating triangle shaped icon in the middle of the screen”
Saw the same with our UD2s – didn’t try to disable unused features yet. Seems to me like the storage on those devices isn’t the fastest and might be the reason for the long boot times.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS11 users on UD2 devices are complaining that the boot up time is too long’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?