Hi All, we have 50 clients IGEL OS11 (11.04.100) with a dual monitor profile set see picture. But when applied, the settings are correct but the desktop icons are not visible in that configuration. Mirroring or other orientation of the displays or single mode I can see the desktop icons. Please help finding for us a solution not telling me to update to another firmware, which would be a nightmare. Thank you for your help.
Hi, have you at least tried the 11.04.240?
What happens when setting the Display settings through the local Display Switcher:
Does it work there?
@member with local display switcher the same result. It looks like the icons are out of focus but only in that setting. The process to rollout a new firmware is a long process in our company and cannot be done quickly. It seems to us that it is a bug. We hope you can provide somehow another solution by profile or registry setting without update as our customers need to work now.
@member with 10.04.240 the same behavior. Normally on the left display should appear 2 desktop icons.
Just in case I have to ask a few questions again. Does it work when resestting the device to factory defaults, NOT register to UMS but just sets this setting locally?
Hope I got you right, that as soon as you switch to single mode, icons are shown again, right?
If that issue occurs, if you open a local terminal (Accessories, Terminal, +), what gives:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL OS11 when dual monitor profile applied the icons are not visible?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS