NEW IGEL released UMS 6.03.100. Here are some of its great new features:
• Windows Firmware Updates are now provided with https
• Universal Firmware Update supports FTPS and SFTP (UMS Administration -> Global Configuration -> Universal Firmware Update)
• Increased the maximum memory usage of UMS Console (1024mb -> 3072mb), UMS Server (2048mb -> 4096mb) and RM Admin (512mb -> 1024mb) to support large installations
• Option to save Searches as CSV, XML, HTML & XSL
• UMS can be installed on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
We have also released ICG 2.01.110:
• The IGEL MDM solution does now support Apple iOS 12 devices
• Temporary files are now deleted after 15 minutes
• Increased maximum used memory (RAM) to 2048 MB
These new releases are now available via our software download site at www.igel.com/software-downloads
I have already installed this UMS version. Now I would like to upgrade a Demo environment to that version, but I can’t find the download anymore. Neither through the websites nor through myigel.biz myigel.biz. What’s wrong with that version? Also my 6.02.110 UMS console tells me there is no more update available…
Thanks and best regards
Ok, now I saw the post from Mike regarding the bugs in channel UMS. Hope we will get an update soon.
Will it be possible to upgrade from 6.03.100 to the upcoming version?
Please check the #igel-ums channel – we have released a private UMS build. Hopefully the official release will be back soon.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!