NEW Releases IGEL OS11.03.530 and IGEL OS10.06.179
Last week IGEL released IGEL OS11.03.530 and IGEL OS10.06.179. These updates were necessary for fixing the latest security issues of Firefox. Please see also kb.igel.com/securitysafety/en/isn-2020-03-firefox-esr-vulnerabilities-28257371.html as reference. Plus a few new features.
IGEL OS 11
Release Notes: www.igel.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/lxos_11.03.530.txt
IGEL OS 10
Release Notes: www.igel.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/lx_10.06.179.txt
Since we updated from IGEL OS10.06.170 to 10.06.179 the “CTRL + ALT” keyboard shortcuts are no longer working. This affects “CTRL + ALT + DEL” and “CTRL + ALT + 2” and so on. We use Citrix 1912 LTSR with Windows Server 2016 RDS.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL Releases IGEL OS11.03.530 and IGEL OS10.06.179 ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”