We are happy to announce the release of IGEL UMS 6.06.100, IGEL Cloud Gateway 2.02.110, and IGEL OS 11.04.240. They provide many great new features, significant improvements, and some important bugfixes!
Some of the new UMS features require a firmware update. That’s why we have also published the new version of IGEL OS 11.04.240.
- New dedicated management for the Web Certificate (https port 8443) – requires OS 11.04.220 or higher
- New functionality to add and exchange the ICG root certificates – requires OS 11.04.240 or higher
- New command “Send ICG configuration” to define the device ICG configuration remotely from the UMS
- New option to synchronize downloaded Universal Firmware Updates within all WebDAV directories in High Availability Networks
- New operators and criteria for creating Default Directory Rules & Views
- Improved preselection of firewall port as part of UMS installation process (Windows Installer)
- Improved notification messages for expiring licenses, packs and certificates
- New permission to use the UMS HA Health Check feature
UMS Web App:
With the 2nd version for the UMS Web App we will introduce a lot more user-friendly features to complete the Helpdesk use case.
- Ability to execute commands on directory level
- Support of several new commands
- Presentation of all assigned objects on device and directory level
- Functionality to assign/detach objects on device and directory level
- Improved responsive design for tablets
- Complete new Logging Application
Updated “Important Information”: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.06/en/important-information-37283266.html
- Includes a Java & Tomcat Update (mainly security fixes)
- Update of RM Agent (which is needed for offering UMS 6.06.100 features like the ICG certificate exchange).
- Several updated partner solutions, like
- Citrix Workspace App 20.10
- Cisco JVDI 12.9.1
- Cisco Webex Meetings VDI 40.10
- Teradici PCoIP client 2010
- DeviceTrust 20.1.200
- Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix and Horizon
- FebulaTech USB and Scanner for Remote
- Includes also the latest bugfixes. Please check the attached release notes for all the details.
The new updates can be downloaded at www.igel.com/software-downloads/
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS