We are really excited to inform you that we have just released and published a new version of the IGEL UMS, UMS WebApp, and IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) versions UMS 6.07.100 and ICG 2.03.110
• New System Information “Last Contact” – The timestamp will be updated whenever the device contacts the UMS
• New “Heartbeat “- Feature: Configure devices to execute a regular signal based on a defined interval & makes it much easier to identify dead devices – kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.07/en/monitoring-device-health-and-searching-for-lost-devices-43106425.html
• New view criteria “Configuration changes pending ” – This allows an easy search for devices that are still waiting for updated settings.
• UMS Cloud Installations: Official support of UMS single server installations on Microsoft Azure and AWS environments – kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.07/en/installing-a-ums-network-on-microsoft-azure-43106123.html
• Improved procedure to update High Availability Installations: Enables a much faster update without any data inconsistencies – kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.07/en/updating-the-installation-of-an-ha-network-43107724.html
UMS Web App:
The UMS Web App now offers new features for the use case “Device Management”:
• Quickly manage profiles via UMS WebApp (structure profiles in directories and subdirectories, assign profiles to devices and directories, add files to profiles) – kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.07/en/configuration-43109521.html
• Give user groups/users permission to perform actions on multiple devices (bulk actions)
• Give user groups/users permission to delete loggings.
Learn more at kb.igel.com/ums/whatsnew
• Includes a Java & Tomcat Update (mainly security fixes)
• This version impresses with many new features, optimizations, and important bugfixes.
Download at www.igel.com/software-downloads/
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?