Release Info: Updated UMS Version – UMS 6.06.110 is published
we have published an updated version of the UMS – UMS 6.06.110.
This version includes the following bug fixes and will replace the version UMS 6.06.100:
• Some important bug fixes for the UMS Web App
• The search does no longer crash handling a massive number of devices
• A bug inside the License-Check-Service (UMS Web App) for Windows10 devices resulted in an error that stopped the index-service
• Logging-section inside the Ums WebApp was hidden from AD-Group-Users and Superusers
• The device online check was incorrect if the user had insufficient permissions for the corresponding Cloud Gateway
• Universal Firmware Updates are no longer deleted from UMS WebDAV if protocol is changed from HTTP(S) (UMS WebDAV) to another protocol.
• Shared workplace login was not possible if the user had no settings assigned
• Wildcard certificates were not selectable in the ICG Update KeyStore dialog
Please find attached the release notes including the list of all resolved issues.
We recommend to inform all your customers about the new release.
Wanted to post the release notes! Please see them attached!
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?