Can anyone speak to IGEL support for Azure AD / SAML MFA in Citrix Workspace? We have regulatory requirements around two-factor authentication, especially for users coming in over external connections.
MFA authentication (either via RADIUS or SAML redirection) is very doable and we have quite a few customers doing it – depending on your specific workflows and requirements you may have to do some side-by-side testing with browser authentication vs. native workspace authentication
We use it and it works well on the Igel with Citrix Workspace. Also if you have FAS setup with Citrix then it’s pretty seamless experience for the end user.
Awesome, thanks guys. Citrix told us that IGEL may not support it, but I found some time to do testing this afternoon and lo and behold…it works. Setting the authentication type to “Citrix authentication mechanism (not IGEL)”, not “Password” appeared to be the missing step.
Works for us fine as well
Authentication type: (see images in the IGEL Community on Slack)
Thanks Vojin, that’s exactly how I ended up configuring things. 🙂
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS