We have tried to update a TC to v10 (using this guide for testing: kb.igel.com/igellinux/en/testing-the-upgrade-4237493.html)
Hi, where do you came from? V5?
You could try to recover by USB: kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05.500/en/updating-the-firmware-using-the-linux-console-8620844.html
It doesn’t seem to “apply” changes when use the setparam.
nevermind. It somehow got the correct profile settings after booting. I had to reset factory settings and go directly to console
Can I update to directly to the latest v10 version?
Like asked before, it depends a bit from which firmware you came from. v5? If yes,after upgrading to v10, yes! Please check if your device is supported:
Firmware version 10.05.800
Release date 2019-05-08
Last update of this document 2019-05-07
[> IGEL Release Notes](https://kb.igel.com/igelos10/releasenotes)
IZ2-RFX, IZ2-HDX, IZ2-HORIZON
IZ3-RFX, IZ3-HDX, IZ3-HORIZON
UD3-LX 51, UD3-LX 50, UD3-LX 42, UD3-LX 41
UD9-LX Touch 41, UD9-LX 40
UD10-LX Touch 10, UD10-LX 10
It was from v5. I was wondering if there was a v10 version I had to upgrade to first, before going higher. But I then understand that I can go directly from v5 to the latest supported v10 build. Correct?
I didn’t tried for a longer time but yes, that’s the way to go!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL thin client is in endless loop after updating’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to Open Firewall Ports Required by IGEL UMS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?