I sort of have the same issue above. Device: UD Pocket/ Application: Adobe Connect in Citrix.
Audio works just fine but once I enable webcam the Audio may cut out but my Microphone cuts out entirely.. The only option on Adobe connect is Citrix HDX and that profile is enabled on IGEL.
I would assume that it is a slightly different topic but let‘s see: what happens when opening the Igel OS Soundmixer locally on endpoint side?
What happens when you switch the output / input devices there after connecting webcam?
My USB headset is still there and I can hear the playback and test sound. But in Adobe Connect in Citrix the mic doesnt work anymore. Im forced to open a new session of adobe.
Does this issue happens on Windows Clients too? Did you had the chance to test this behavior with different receiver versions?
I believe Im on 13.9.1 receiver on the UD Pocket. I will test out previous versions.
I was experiencing something similar, My initial suspicion is that it has something to do with the webcam picking up audio as well and if they have two forms of audio input, the Citrix HDX ends up stuck on one, so you would need to give them a way to switch input sources. Now outside of that, I was running into similar issues with what seemed to be a faulted audio channel that wouldn’t recover, eventually I became suspect of UDP and disabled udp audio and adaptive transport as a test and it immediately resolved the issue.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UD Pocket: Audio works just fine but once I enable webcam the Audio may cut out but my Microphone cuts out entirely’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS