I have a UD Pocket that was in the process of doing a firmware update from OS 10 to OS 11. It hung on the screen for the firmware update where you are not supposed to power off the device and was at the point where it was performing a copy. It hung on this stage for 3 hours before we finally stopped it. Is there a way to recover the UD Pocket or reinstall? It isn’t recognized to boot from.
Can you get to boot menu and then reset to factory?
No I am not able to.
Then you should open a ticket with IGEL to get the steps to use another USB drive as OSC to boot off and point the install to the UD Pocket.
Ok. Thank you.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR